- Subscribers save 25% when you refer friends who subscribe too – Your friends must subscribe at your level or higher. Subscribe four friends and receive one season ticket for free. Friends also receive 25% off their first year’s subscription.
- Full Time Teachers & Students Receive 50% off Tickets in Areas Two and Three for both subscriptions and individual ticket sales.
- Treat your family and friends with the Full House Program – Invite friends and family to the first concert of the season for only $10 each! No limit on tickets. Seating is best available. Full house ticket orders must be received by 12pm day before the concert. While seats last!
- Enhance your concert experience! You are invited to attend Concert Conversations with Christopher Confessore. This informative and interactive chat begins approximately 40 minutes before most performances.
- Keep your seats! Subscribers will receive the same seats for all evening and all matinee performances, plus the opportunity to renew or improve seats each year if orders are received by September 1st.
- Stay Connected! Receive an E-newsletter prior to each concert with an introduction from Music Director & Principal Conductor, Christopher Confessore; links to program notes; video message; and much, much more!
- Need to attend a matinee instead of an evening performance or vice versa? For each subscription purchased, subscribers receive one free exchange. Additional exchanges can be made for a nominal fee.
- Living life in the now? Unable to attend a performance? Return your tickets to the BSO Business Office at least one week prior to the concert and receive a Tax Deduction for the value of the ticket(s).
- Uh-oh! Lost your ticket? Lost or misplaced tickets can be reprinted if requested by noon the day before the concert performance. A re-print fee will be applied to each ticket printed.
SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS & PRICES:
Option 1 | Six Evening Performances
The BSO’s most popular series. Enjoy six magical evenings of beautiful, live, symphonic music.
Both main floor and grand tier seating available.
Main Floor or Grand Tier AA-FF
Grand Tier GG-NN
Grand Tier PP-VV
Option 2 | Three Evening & Three Matinee Performances
Undecided between Option One and Option Three? Choose a bit of both. Enjoy October, November and April performances in the evenings, and matinee performances in January, February and March!
Main Floor or Grand Tier AA-FF for Evening & Main Floor E-N for Matinee
Grand Tier GG-NN for Evening & Main Floor P-R for Matinee
Grand Tier PP-VV for Evening & Main Floor S-U for Matinee
Option 3 | Three Matinee Performances
Great for families and those who prefer driving in daylight hours.
Enjoy three BSO performances in January, February and March. All seating is on the main floor.
Main Floor E-N
Main Floor P-R
Main Floor S-U
Subscriptions for the 2012/2013 season are no longer available. If you would like more information, or you would like to be added to our mailing list for next season’s brochure, please contact the BSO office at 321.242.2024.
Season Subscriptions are subject to these terms and conditions.