- World class music at affordable prices! Subscribers save over 30-40% individual ticket prices.
- Full Time Teachers, Students and Active Military Receive 50% off Tickets in Areas Two and Three for both subscriptions and individual ticket sales.
- Treat your family and friends with the Full House Program – Invite friends and family to the first performance of the season – October 25th – for only $10 each! No limit on tickets. Seating is best available. Full house ticket orders must be received by 12pm day before the concert. While seats last!
- Guest in town and want to attend a concert with you? – No worries! Season subscribers can purchase tickets for individual performances, from November to April, at subscriber prices. Ticket prices based on seating area. Subscribers must call the BSO office at 321.242.2024 to purchase.
- Enhance your concert experience! You are invited to attend Concert Conversations with Christopher Confessore. This informative and interactive chat begins approximately 40 minutes before most performances.
- Keep your seats! Subscribers will receive the same seats for all evening and all matinee performances, if orders are received by September 1st.
- Guarantee your seats when renewing! Current subscribers will have the opportunity to renew or improve seats each year if orders are received by July 1st.
- Stay Connected! Receive an E-newsletter prior to each concert with an introduction from Music Director & Principal Conductor, Christopher Confessore; links to program notes; video message; and much, much more!
- Need to attend a matinee instead of an evening performance? Easy, free exchanges. Changing from matinee to evening? Just pay the difference in ticket cost!
- Living life in the now? Unable to attend a performance? Return your tickets to the BSO Business Office at least one week prior to the concert and receive a Tax Deduction for the value of the ticket(s).
- Uh-oh! Lost your ticket? Lost or misplaced tickets can be reprinted if requested by noon the day before the concert performance. A re-print fee will be applied to each ticket printed.
SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS & PRICES:
OPTION ONE -The BSO’s most popular series. Enjoy six magical evenings of beautiful, live, symphonic music. Both main floor and grand tier seating available. Buy Now
Main Floor or Grand Tier AA-FF
Grand Tier GG-NN
Grand Tier PP-QQ
OPTION TWO – Best of both worlds. Enjoy the October, November and April performances in the evening and the January, February, and March performances in the afternoon. Buy Now
Main Floor or Grand Tier AA-FF (Evening)
Main Floor E-N (Matinee)
Grand Tier GG-NN (Evening)
Main Floor P-R (Matinee)
Grand Tier PP-QQ (Evening)
Main Floor S-U (Matinee)
OPTION THREE – Great for families and those who prefer driving in daylight hours. Enjoy three BSO performances in January, February and March. All seating is on the main floor. Buy Now
Main Floor E-N
Main Floor P-R
Main Floor S-U
NEW! SYMPHONY ADVENTURE PASSPORT – With the Symphony Adventure Passport, patrons can escape to the BSO and enjoy the world-class music throughout the 2014-2015 season. Buy Now
Symphony Adventure Passport
Best Available Seating
This program is designed to provide patrons, ages 21 and up, with an easy, flexible, and affordable way to take a break from their busy lives and experience the BSO’s exceptional programming at the King Center for the Performing Arts. Passport holders will have a choice of up to three performances to attend during their first season with the BSO and have the option to choose their performance up to the day before the concert.
Symphony Adventure Passport holders will receive the opportunity to attend their choice of up to three different subscription performances of the BSO at the King Center for the Performing Arts. Seating will be best available. Valid for only one season.Please note: Only patrons who are new to the Brevard Symphony Orchestra can purchase the Symphony Adventure Passport. Current or previous subscribers are not eligible. Your order may be cancelled if you have previously subscribed to the BSO. Sorry, no refunds or exchanges.
A $10 processing fee will be added to all season ticket orders. We are also taking orders by phone, please call 321.242.2024 to purchase. You can also visit our administrative offices located at 1500 Highland Avenue, Melbourne. If you would like more information, or you would like to be added to our mailing list for next season’s brochure, please contact the BSO office at 321.242.2024. All season tickets will be mailed in mid-September. Sorry, no Refunds.
Season Subscriptions are subject to these terms and conditions.