Our Concert Club offers local 4th-12th grade students the opportunity to experience symphony performances while learning more about the orchestra and the processes involved in producing quality programming.
As a Concert Club member you’ll experience symphonic music throughout the year at club prices and receive other great perks. Plus…It’s FREE to join!
You don’t have to play an instrument to join!
- Attend BSO open rehearsals and get a beyond-the-stage look at the makings of a professional symphony performance. Admission is FREE for all Concert Club members.
- Be A BSO Community Ambassador! For our members in their teens, we offer a variety of opportunities to volunteer throughout the season including concerts, festivals and more!
- Concert Tickets at Reduced Prices!
- Season Tickets – Ticket discounts are $5 per ticket for subscription performances (Area 2 or 3).
- Individual Concert Tickets – Ticket discounts are $6 per ticket for subscription performances (Area 3).
- Each member can purchase two (2) tickets at this price in areas two and three.
- Season subscriptions are prorated for three concerts or more at $5 per performance. Seating will be best available in area two. No processing fees will be applied.
- An email will be sent approximately two weeks before each subscription performance with discount code and purchasing details for individual concerts tickets. No refunds or exchanges. Box office fees may apply.
- Please note:
- ALL tickets must be purchased through the BSO Business Office by 12pm the day prior to a subscription concert.
- Concert Club tickets are NOT available for purchase at the King Center Box Office window
To join by phone, or if you have any questions regarding the BSO Kids Concert Club, please call our offices at 321.242.2024.
Concert Club memberships and tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.