We’ve heard from you and we have great news to share! As a BSO fan, you know that we are always looking for ways to make your concert experience even better. NOW, there are even more subscription options to choose from and all-new perks to go along with them…including new seating areas!
We’d like to introduce you to our Symphony Experiences! Not only will you be saving 30-50% off individual tickets, but you’ll also get a chance to add even more perks than ever before!
All prices below are for the ENTIRE season.
PREMIERE PLUSThe ULTIMATE Experience!PREMIEREFun All Season Long!SIGNATURE PLUSTime to Partyl!SIGNATURE SIXThe Original!
More Options To Choose From…
Prefer the Symphony During the Daylight Hours?
This symphony experience is perfect for families and those that prefer to drive during the day.
Enjoy three matinee performances in January, February & March!
Program and concert length same to evening performance.
We’ve also updated our Matinee Series with new seating areas.
Season tickets begin at just $23 per performance! ORDER NOW
New to the BSO? Try our Symphony Passport!
With the Symphony Passport, escape and enjoy world-class music during your first year with the BSO.
Easy, flexible and affordable.
Best available seating for three (3) concerts.
Choose your concerts now or up until the day before by noon.
Only $75 per person! ORDER NOW
As a season ticket holder, you’ll become familiar with all the perks available to you listed above. However, there are even more benefits! Here are our favorites:
Click on each of the selections below to expand and learn more.
- Subscribers save over 30-50% individual ticket prices.
- Full Time Teachers, Students and Active Military Receive 50% off Tickets in Areas Two and Three for both subscriptions and individual ticket sales.
- BSO Kids Concert Club members can purchase up to two (2) season subscriptions in area two and three for only $5 per person per performance. Minimum three performances.
- Subscriptions are prorated for three concerts or more.
- As season ticket holder, you’ll be able to treat family and friends to an evening out for only $10 per person during our FULL HOUSE subscription performances.
- For all of our other subscription performances, season tickets holders can purchase guest tickets at subscriber prices through the BSO office.
- Need to attend a matinee instead of an evening performance? Easy, free exchanges. Changing from matinee to evening? Just pay the difference in ticket cost!
- Living life in the now? Unable to attend a performance? Return your tickets to the BSO Business Office at least one week prior to the concert and receive a Tax Deduction for the value of the ticket(s).
- Refer a friend and save! Refer a friend to subscribe at your level or higher and receive 25% off your season ticket order. Have friends who subscribe at a lower level? No worries! You’ll receive a complimentary guest ticket to an upcoming performance. See terms and conditions to learn more.
- Uh-oh! Lost your ticket? Lost or misplaced tickets can be reprinted if requested by noon the day before the concert performance. A re-print fee will be applied to each ticket printed.
- Subscribers receive exclusive invitations to subscriber-only events, as well as special offers on tickets to our BSO parties.
*Prices on all season experiences with party packages will be prorated after each event has been closed to ticket sales.
Season Experience prices now include all box office fees.
We are also taking orders by phone, please call 321.242.2024 to purchase. You can also visit our administrative offices located at 1500 Highland Avenue, Melbourne. If you would like more information, or you would like to be added to our mailing list for next season’s brochure, please contact the BSO office at 321.242.2024. All season tickets will be mailed in mid-September. Sorry, no Refunds.
Season Subscriptions are subject to these terms and conditions