We’ve heard from you and we have great news to share! As a BSO fan, you know that we are always looking for ways to make your concert experience even better. NOW, there are even more subscription options to choose from and all-new perks to go along with them…including new seating areas!
We’d like to introduce you to our ALL-NEW Symphony Experiences! Not only will you be saving 30-50% off individual tickets, but you’ll also get a chance to add even more perks than ever before!
Prefer the Symphony During the Daylight Hours?
Enjoy three matinee performances in January, February & March! This symphony experience is perfect for families and those that prefer to drive during the day. We’ve also updated our Matinee Series with new seating areas.
Season tickets begin at just $23 per performance! ORDER NOW
COMPLETELY NEW TO THE BSO? TRY OUR SYMPHONY ADVENTURE PASSPORT!
With the Symphony Adventure Passport, patrons can escape to the BSO and enjoy the world-class music throughout our subscription season.
This program is designed to provide patrons, ages 21 and up, with an easy, flexible, and affordable way to take a break from their busy lives and experience the BSO’s exceptional programming at the King Center for the Performing Arts. Passport holders will have a choice of up to three performances to attend during their first season with the BSO and have the option to choose their performance up to the day before the concert.
Symphony Adventure Passport holders will receive the opportunity to attend their choice of up to three different subscription performances of the BSO at the King Center for the Performing Arts. Seating will be best available. Valid for only one season.
$75 per person for all three concerts
As a season ticket holder, you’ll become familiar with all the perks available to you listed above…However, there are even more benefits! Here are our favorites (Click on the links to learn more):
- Subscribers save over 30-50% individual ticket prices.
- Full Time Teachers, Students and Active Military Receive 50% off Tickets in Areas Two and Three for both subscriptions and individual ticket sales.
- BSO Kids Concert Club members can purchase up to two (2) season subscriptions in area two and three for only $5 per person per performance. Minimum three performances.
- Subscriptions are prorated for three concerts or more.
- Treat your family and friends with the Full House Program – Invite friends and family to the first performance of the season – October 22 – for only $10 each! No limit on tickets. Seating is best available. Full house ticket orders must be received by 12pm day before the concert. While seats last!
- Guest in town and want to attend a concert with you? – No worries! Season subscribers can purchase tickets for individual performances, from November to April, at subscriber prices. Ticket prices based on seating area. Subscribers must call the BSO office at 321.242.2024 to purchase.
- Need to attend a matinee instead of an evening performance? Easy, free exchanges. Changing from matinee to evening? Just pay the difference in ticket cost!
- Living life in the now? Unable to attend a performance? Return your tickets to the BSO Business Office at least one week prior to the concert and receive a Tax Deduction for the value of the ticket(s).
- Refer a friend and save! Refer a friend to subscribe at your level or higher and receive 25% off your season ticket order. Have friends who subscribe at a lower level? No worries! You’ll receive a complimentary guest ticket to an upcoming performance. See terms and conditions to learn more.
- Uh-oh! Lost your ticket? Lost or misplaced tickets can be reprinted if requested by noon the day before the concert performance. A re-print fee will be applied to each ticket printed.
- Enhance your concert experience! You are invited to attend Concert Conversations with Christopher Confessore. This informative and interactive chat begins approximately 40 minutes before most performances.
- Stay Connected! Receive an E-newsletter prior to each concert with an introduction from Music Director & Principal Conductor, Christopher Confessore; links to program notes; video message; and much, much more!
- Get Up Close & Classical! All season ticket holders receive an exclusive invitation to a subscribers-only rehearsal dinner. Additional fees will apply.
Season Experience prices now include all box office fees.
We are also taking orders by phone, please call 321.242.2024 to purchase. You can also visit our administrative offices located at 1500 Highland Avenue, Melbourne. If you would like more information, or you would like to be added to our mailing list for next season’s brochure, please contact the BSO office at 321.242.2024. All season tickets will be mailed in mid-September. Sorry, no Refunds.
Season Subscriptions are subject to these terms and conditions