A Brevard Tradition! Join the BSO for this FREE outdoor concert at the Cocoa Riverfront Park. Guests will experience an evening of fabulous patriotic and Pops classics while viewing the awesome fireworks display presented by the Cities of Cocoa and Rockledge. A fun-filled day for family and friends to enjoy the talents of our community and salute our great nation! Events throughout the day, BSO Concert begins at 8:00 pm.
This FREE Concert & Fireworks Are Proudly Sponsored By:
LITE ROCK 99.3 & KISS 95.1
EASTERN FLORIDA STATE COLLEGE
PUBLIX SUPERMARKET CHARITIES
BOB STEELE CHEVROLET
MARILYN SHULMAN KITCHEL
BOB DIBELLA, FINANCIAL & INVESTMENT ADVISER WITH METLIFE
BRIGHT HOUSE NETWORKS
COURTYARD MARRIOTT & CONFERENCE CENTER, COCOA BEACH
Everyone in Brevard and neighboring counties will be treated to an event on the 4th of July that rivals celebrations in large metropolitan areas of the United States and we are looking for local business partners to make this event even brighter!
We are currently seeking sponsorships in the amount of $10,000, $5,000 and $2,500. Benefits will be customized for individual sponsors.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE BENEFITS AVAILABLE:
- Recognition as a Sponsor of the Event
- Promotion on commercials four times a day from late June until July 3rd on Light Rock 99.3 FM, WMMB and 95.1. On July 4th, Mike and Mindy from Lite Rock will do live cut-ins from the park. They continuously mention the sponsors throughout the afternoon
- Mike and Mindy emcee the concert and introduce the sponsors at the beginning of the concert and the Conductor, Chris Confessore, recognizes the sponsors during the concert
- Banner on or near stage
- Logo placement and verbal recognition on 150 thirty-second commercials on Bright House Networks channels for 2 weeks prior to concert
- Logo placement in advertisements in Florida Today
- Logo placement and recognition in program distributed to audience members who attend the event. Full color program printed by Florida Today
- Recognition in the BSO’s Concert Program Books throughout the concert season
- Recognition on BSO web site and Facebook
- Table, booth or tent at event to pass out whatever materials you wish to audience members
- Opportunity for employees to volunteer
- Admissions to the VIP Party prior to concert and reserved seating.
Please contact Fran Delisle, BSO Executive Director, at 321.242.2024 or by emailfor more information.